Brackett genealogy: descendants of Anthony Brackett of Portsmouth and Captain Richard Brackett of Braintree. With biographies of the immigrant fathers, their sons, and others of their posterity (1907)

fullscreen
Author: Brackett, Herbert I. (Herbert Ierson), b. 1859
Subject: Brackett family; Brackett, Anthony, d. 1691; Brackett, Richard, 1610-1691
Publisher: Washington, D.C., H. I. Brackett
Year: 1907
Possible copyright status: The Library of Congress is unaware of any copyright restrictions for this item.
Digitizing sponsor: Sloan Foundation
Book contributor: The Library of Congress
Collection: library_of_congress; americana
Notes: Torn pages #80, #113 & #114, and #97 text is in the gutter.

Identifier: brackettgenealog01brac
Scanningcenter: capitolhill
Identifier-bib: 0021392011A
Operator: scanner-paquita-thompson@...
Scanner: scribe11.capitolhill.archive.org
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/brackettgenealog01brac
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t9s18dx58